Our Favorite Twin Just Got Hitched: Property Brother Drew Scott Ties the Knot
Sound the alarm; one of our favorite twins is officially off the market. Drew Scott, one half of the Property Brothers duo, recently got hitched (in May 2018) to longtime partner Linda Phan in a beautiful Italian destination wedding ceremony. What’s even more exciting is that they filmed their nuptials as a wedding special, which aired in June on TLC!
Drew and Linda’s romance spanned an 8-year period, culminating in their 2016 engagement and eventual wedding in 2018. While HGTV loyalists are familiar with Drew and his twin brothers from their show Property Brothers, Linda began working with the brothers at Scott Brothers Entertainment, where she now serves as Creative Director.
About Their Wedding
Here’s what we know about the happy couple’s special day from watching the special (and see pics here):
- They got married in Italy at La Piazza del Borgo
- Linda had two wedding dresses by designer Claire Pettibone, one for the ceremony and the other for the reception
- Instead of gifts, they requested donations to the charity “We” , with hopes to provide clean water to 50,000 people
- Both of Drew’s brothers were his best men.
- They served traditional Italian fare to their guests at the reception.
All in all, the couple is happily married, following their May 12th wedding, and we couldn’t be happier for them. Did you tune in to watch? What was your favorite part of the special? Leave us a note in the comments below!